History of Our Club

Subpages
Related Pages
Links
Files
Photo Albums
 

Rotary Club of South Austin was formed on February 8, 1958. The Charter Presentation Banquet was held at the Driskell Hotel. The club began with twenty-three charter members. In 1967, the Rotary Club of South Austin hosted the District Conference for the first time. Arthur Kasper was District Governor, Carl Lind was President of the club and Earl Curry and Davis Hill served as Conference Co-Chairs.

Rotary club membership represents a cross-section of the community's business and professional men and women. The world's Rotary clubs meet weekly and are nonpolitical, nonreligious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds.